Hit the Ocean City Beach for Free Movies and Other Fun Activities!
To bring added value to your vacation, the Town of Ocean City is serving up a summer filled with free events and activities!
- FREE Movies on the Beach - Free movies on the beach for the family every Wednesday night (June 13-August 29) at 8:30 p.m. at the Carousel Resort Hotel, 118th Street Oceanfront. Additionally, every Monday and Friday evening (June 25-August 10) a movie on the beach with our 16-foot projector at 27th Street. Movie starts around 8:30 p.m. On Thursday evenings (July 5-August 30) you may enjoy movies on the beach at the Princess Royale at 91st Street. Movie starts around 8:30 p.m.
- FREE Family Beach Olympics planned for Tuesday evenings, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. 27th St. Beach. Activities such as sand castle contests, tug of war, relay games, and more.
- FREE Concerts on the Beach - live entertainment at N. Division St. on Wednesdays 8 to 9:30 p.m. July 14 through September 2.
- FREE Weekly Evening Bonfires on the Beach Program - Beach at N. Division St. each Thursday at 9 p.m. July 8 through August 27. You will be entertained each week by different speakers.
- FREE Sundaes in the Park - family concert series is offered on Sundays at Northside Park, 127th St. Bayside, July 11 through August 27, 6 to 8 p.m. While the music plays, children will enjoy special entertainment just for them. Cool off and make your own ice cream sundae for a small fee.
- FREE Beach Lights Spectacular - featuring lasers, lights, and special effects displayed on a giant 5 story beach ball choreographed to action packed music at N. Division St. and the Beach every Sunday from May 27th to September 2, 2012. Each show is approximately 8 minutes in length beginning at 9:30 p.m., 10:00 p.m., and 10:30 p.m.
- FREE Arts on the Dock - local artists showcasing their work on the docks of the Ocean City Fishing Center Marina every Thursday evening June 14 through August 23 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- FREE Beach Fireworks - an amazing fireworks show choreographed to music every Tuesday night from May 29th to August 28th, 2012 at N. Division St. and the Beach. Final show will be Sunday, September 2nd. Showtime is at 10:00 p.m.